Partial Graduation Video:
Classe365 supports full graduation and partial graduation.
Full graduation- To advance all students to higher classes and close out the academic year, more information on full graduation can be found from this link
Partial graduation- Classe365 provides the users to partially graduate students from a particular class and core courses. There are some restrictions when graduating students with elective courses outside of their core class/section.
Note: Graduating students with elective subjects:
There are restrictions when graduating students who have selected elective subjects outside of their core class, if so:
1. You’ll need to ensure that you are graduating all class and section that has the elective subjects that have been opted by students in the class/section.
2. You’ll not be able to graduate if you have students who have taken elective subjects with any class or section not considered for this graduation.
Please contact support if you need further clarification.
Here are the steps for partial graduation:
- Click on Module -> Graduate Students
2. You’ll now have to go through three steps to partially graduate students;
select any class/classes for graduation and then click on "Next"
If the student/students in the graduating class have courses/subjects outside their core class then a notification will be shown when the user clicks on the "Next" tab.
An example is shown below:
3. In step 2 you’ll set graduations or where the students need to move to advanced or higher classes. Eg: If the student is in Grade 4 and he needs to move to Grade 5.
a. Select Class and section in the list to advance students in the relevant class.
b. You’ll get a list of student the belong to the class and section. Now let the system know where the students need to be moved to. To do this set graduations for individual students or all students in the new class and section. Use the select all radio button to select all students. Click on “Set”.
- If you need to keep students in the same class. Use the option to “Keep students in the same Standard” in the drop down
- If students need to be graduated. Use the option “ Alumni”
Now repeat this process for all class and sections.
You’ll need to complete this process for all students that belong to your education institutions. To check who else need to be graduated Click on “ Click here to know the graduation status”. You’ll be able to see list of classes that has students that aren’t moved.
Click on "Go to Next Step"
2. Next step “Close Current Academic & Finalize Graduation" is where you enter details of your current academic year, start and end dates.
All data that have been entered between the start date and end date you enter will be archived.
Click Submit button after entering all relevant details.
4. You will be taken to the page where you will be able to access your previous academic year data.
You’ll be able to access previous academic year data from the top navigation.