Classe365 will require two sets of information from your PayPal to enable online payments. These are PayPal Account ID and Client ID. You'll need to enter these information at the Settings --> Payment Gateway --> PayPal settings.
Here is how to get PayPal Account ID and Client ID.
This is your PayPal user account that is used to login to the paypal account.
You can get Client ID:
- Go to Paypal developer Site here https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications (you must have Paypal account, of course)
- Creat on Create App button under My Apps & Credentials --> REST API Apps
- Choose name of your app and click Create App
- Now you can see information on client ID. Make sure to switch to Live mode after doing some testing on SandBox mode.
- Copy client ID and paste in Classe365 PayPal setting section.